New Guy Phoenix, Arizona 2012 SCAB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi guys, attached is a pic on Schnebly Hill Road over Sedona, great drive. Funny going by jeeploads of tourists paying for the priviledge. Update on the Lake Pleasant to Crown king road; My son did it in the Raptor with his Friend in a Rubicon. They made it 90% of the way south to north but encountered a wash with a large boulder in the middle (according to a guy in crown king its called table rock).. Anyway the Raptor made it, but the Jeep High Centered and caved in a skid plate that then caused the transfer case to overheat. They were able to get it off the rock but he could then only go into 2wd. They made it to Crown King and found an awesome guy with an old LandCruiser who crawled under and cut the plate on the jeep and only charged them $60 (if I ever meet this guy Ill buy him a beer). They discovered that the skid plate on the jeep was also the support for the gastank! (his remark was !@@$ Jeeps!). Anyway, they made it back, but the jeep was injured, the Raptor was scratched up and had some pretty good bangs on the undercaraige, but they did make it and said it was awesome. Looking at the damage, Im pretty sure if I had another 2'' of lift it would have cleared almost everything (Im at stock)

Take Care guys!
KJ
You did not do mid perch while doing the shocks at SDHQ?

OP
OP
A

Azvrod

Reaction score
You did not do mid perch while doing the shocks at SDHQ?

No actually that was my bad. When I first took it in they told me that changing the perch setting would require a new allignment, etc. I defered, but then later had them do the other front end work..which required an alignment anyway, but forgot to have them do the mid-perch. Oh well...Im learning..

KJ