New Gen 1 Owner- Northwest Indiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

SVTNate

Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!!
Not sure you can #onelessprius your self???? @smurfslayer

Welcome to FRF!

I foresee the dreaded yellowcard in the future @smurfslayer

Welcome to FRF and happy new Raptor day.

Yea you can't give yourself the one less prius tag. Smurf will hand down punishment. He is fair and just.

Man, and here I was making sure I had a picture posted so nobody thought I had a Prius. Fair is fair, didn't mean to jump the gun, just a little too excited I guess!

OP
OP
S

SVTNate

Reaction score
Welcome and nice truck. Details and more pics?
Thank you, I will have more pics up when I can, the dealership still wanted to do some work on it before handing it over, I guess it was so recent of a trade in they didn't have everything done yet. I will take official delivery either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Its got 95K on the clock, they wanted 32K for it and since so many people were interested in it (7 other people reached out, luckily I was first in line) I knew there wasn't much wiggle room in price, oh well. No accidents, previous owner traded this in for a new TRX. Interior has all the bells and whistles, shocks looked to be in good shape, came with these dark bronze methods that I am admittedly not a fan of (at least paired with Terrain) but wasn't a deal breaker. I had it set for awhile now a gen 1 raptor would be my next truck, it was between that, a 15-17 F150 5.0, or a late 2nd gen Tundra. All we're fairly close in price, but nothing came close to the sickness of the raptor. It will be my daily driver/weekend warrior, and I plan on keeping it as long as I'm alive.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Man, and here I was making sure I had a picture posted so nobody thought I had a Prius. Fair is fair, didn't mean to jump the gun, just a little too excited I guess!

Nah, you did good. Once the #OneLessPrius tag is bestowed upon you, you may use it freely. It's a way older members (giggity) to welcome the newer members (no giggity. Chris Hansen is watching you).

Edit: after your last post, no #OneLessPrius tag until AFTER to take delivery. Posting pictures but not taking delivery is a clear violation of the rules for the tag.

OP
OP
S

SVTNate

Reaction score
Nah, you did good. Once the #OneLessPrius tag is bestowed upon you, you may use it freely. It's a way older members (giggity) to welcome the newer members (no giggity. Chris Hansen is watching you).

Edit: after your last post, no #OneLessPrius tag until AFTER to take delivery. Posting pictures but not taking delivery is a clear violation of the rules for the tag.
Much to learn, I have. That is fair, took that picture myself while at the dealer. Will post more ASAP.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!
#onelessprius

200.gif
Welcome to FRF and happy new Raptor day.

Yea you can't give yourself the one less prius tag. Smurf will hand down punishment. He is fair and just.
This. I can’t believe someone didn’t already counter with some hipster themed prius pic.

So yeah...
200.gif

#OneLessprius
( reluctantly )

;-)

stevenstommyboy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This is the way