new blue scab has arrived!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptordon

Reaction score
Ordered a blue flame scab Oct 22 , built Jan 29 , delivery date Feb 12 , I still don't have my truck and know one at svt can tell me where it is or why it
Hasn't been delivered !

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

My long anticipated 14' blue scab has finally made it to St. Louis by Rail. Now to get it from the rail yard to the dealer and I can pick this baby up!
I ordered on the 31st of Oct, It was built on Feb. 5 and made it to St. Louis on Feb 18th. It took longer than I would have liked but that is ok, I am now ready to enjoy!!!! Pictures to come soon!!!

Congrats !!!

OP
OP
scubasteve

scubasteve

Reaction score
Ordered a blue flame scab Oct 22 , built Jan 29 , delivery date Feb 12 , I still don't have my truck and know one at svt can tell me where it is or why it
Hasn't been delivered !

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Congrats !!!

Well that's a bunch of crap! My has been unloaded from the train but has not made it to dealer. They tell me any day

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats it was around this time last year that I got my '13 blueflame scab.

get ready for all the compliments !