New BFG T/A KO2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The spare 37" KO2 fits in the stock spare location, barely. What do you guys think? Too snug or acceptable? Entertaining the idea of getting a tire carrier in the bed.

Definitely in the bed. It absolutely sucks to have to jack your truck up just to get the spare out. Especially in mud.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will get some better pics tomorrow during the day time.

The spare 37" KO2 fits in the stock spare location, barely. What do you guys think? Too snug or acceptable? Entertaining the idea of getting a tire carrier in the bed.

IWgeKIn.jpg

Yep, @The Macf...having it that close to the exhaust is a bad idea. This didn't happen to me, I just got this tire for free after the damage was done by exhaust fumes...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:

tahitiansoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed 35 BFG KO2 in all corners on stock rims. Same tune from 5stars as with 315/70r17, but they look so heavy when I go wot (not like before the installation). Is it because they are new, stick more to the road?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DehydratedSurfer

Latest posts