New BFG T/A KO2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bosssho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was able to work a deal with my local guy...$282.50 installed including taxes per tire. They are going on now as I type. ;-)

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Was able to work a deal with my local guy...$282.50 installed including taxes per tire. They are going on now as I type. ;-)

I just heard from a friend that took the Tirerack price of $910 after rabate, to his tire shop and they matched the price of the tires.
Mounting and balancing is extra. But he didn't have to pay shipping, great deal.

Yeah so you got a good deal too.

Last edited:

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just installed a set of 35X12.50R17LT from 4 Wheel Parts for $288, 50% off installation, free mount & balance, free shipping (but they had them in stock) and $70 rebate from BFG.

The ride is just incredible!!!

Attachments

• Raptor Tires.jpg
    Raptor Tires.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 194

bosssho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove in Snow, sleet, rain, etc...was very impressed...and like was reported on here, the E Rated ride is just as good as the D rated tires of old...Hopefully they last tread wise, but for now, very quiet on highway, look great, and perform well too.

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Stock K0's are needing warranty replacement.
The tires have deep cracks inside the treads. This has affected many members here.
I visited the BFGoodrich website and read the reviews on the new K02's.
The reviews are full of complaints about tread life/longevity compared to the K0's
Many of the bad reviews were followed up by a response from a BFGoodrich customer support team member.
Apparently BFGoodrich is scrambling to provide damage control of their product and name.
I really don't want to continue on with these cracked and rotted tires and was hoping for the K02's to be a 40k to 50K mile tire.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been running my 37" KO2's for a year now, drove to the UP and back to FL with them and have yet to have a single complaint with them over the KO's.

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been running my 37" KO2's for a year now, drove to the UP and back to FL with them and have yet to have a single complaint with them over the KO's.
Ride quality was not an issue on the reviews.
Tread life compared to the K0's were the major complaints and concerns.