New 2017 Raptor, New Section.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I youtubed f150 ecoboost cat back and ill be damned if i drive a raptor that sounds like that. This new truck needs a v8 option.

Most exhaust mods will be about moving the exit to a better location. The ecoboost at sema doing the little drift event didn't sound all that bad.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

RPD STARS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3.5 > 6.2

Seriously, I'm saying it now... everyone needs to embrace the new Raptor for what it is. It's a Raptor. If you hate it, or you hate the V6 engine...that is fine. Voice your opinion. Just understand that others will also have their opinions, so let's try to keep the butt hurt to a minimum within the FRF family. Go troll Youtube or Facebook if you need to get it out of your system.

Deal?

:laughing1::laughing1::laughing1:OMG THIS IS SO DAMN HALLARIOUS!! :laughing1::laughing1::laughing1:

x 2!! Too good lol

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly, Raptors were not all that limited. I believe they made 15,000 in the last year of production. SVT never limited them. The SVT guys are still designing the Raptor, they just aren't called SVT anymore. My dealer charges sticker for Raptors. That's more a matter of demand. He has had a line of customers happy to pay list for Raptors.

I understand, but when Ford makes close to 700,000 F150's, that's 2% of production, that's relatively limited. My dealer sold one to me for $1000 over invoice, they had a happy line too. I was just posing the question. It really doesn't matter.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
From what I see, it appears we fear change.

giphy.gif

I like what I see so far. It will depend on the price before I decide to replace my '13 with a new one.