Need Raptors at Chupacabra 300 Oct 6th at Texana Ranch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should be rolling in around midnight, can't wait, just got middle perch and my ADD bumper shipped yesterday

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll for sure be there helping out! Everyone that can make it should definitely come out and have some fun it's worth it. I love going to the ranch every chance I can haha see everyone out there I will be there the night if the 4th but I have a lake house at oak creek which is like 50 feet down the road from the turn off to the ranch.. No more camping for me

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll for sure be there helping out! Everyone that can make it should definitely come out and have some fun it's worth it. I love going to the ranch every chance I can haha see everyone out there I will be there the night if the 4th but I have a lake house at oak creek which is like 50 feet down the road from the turn off to the ranch.. No more camping for me

Everyone is going to crash at your place..

-Greg

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score

Bring your own sheets and pillows.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
IF I CAN MAKE IT, this will be my first event.....can I do much good in my raptor one handed as far as getting out and doing physical labor? Might, just MiGhT need some help pitching a tint due to my arm having paralysis? Don't let my arm fool you guys though, I can do some good! Life's about adaptation, rite?! LoL, I have a prescription steering knob to assure you guys that I'm just as maneuverable if not, more easily maneuverable than others. To most, the knob would be cheating.....should speak for itself, lol

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I am sure we can find someone to go work recovery with you.

Guys, just remember. Recovery involves taking a particular section of track, and helping disabled race vehicles in that section. You will be there for the entire race. Pack a lunch. And a Dinner...

IF I CAN MAKE IT, this will be my first event.....can I do much good in my raptor one handed as far as getting out and doing physical labor? Might, just MiGhT need some help pitching a tint due to my arm having paralysis? Don't let my arm fool you guys though, I can do some good! Life's about adaptation, rite?! LoL, I have a prescription steering knob to assure you guys that I'm just as maneuverable if not, more easily maneuverable than others. To most, the knob would be cheating.....should speak for itself, lol

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chairs, easy up, cooler, water, stove, food, laptop, hot spot, etc , etc. looking forward to this

OP
OP
TEXAS MOTORWORX

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you guys are going for sure please send me a PM so I can put your name on the list at the gate.

If anyone needs a place to put their tent we will same some space by the TMX area. We will have some big TMX banners and of course our two Raptors.