Nav tv discount!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there is a slight problem here. from what i know so far, the front camera bypass is a seperate unit aside from the nav/video bypass. still waiting to hear back from them

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes it is separate because they released the Nav/video first followed by an add on unit for the front camera.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Because after watching their youtube video, it shows both the front and back cameras in bypass mode meaning you can watch all the action out the front or rear at any time and at any speed plus you can hook up a camera to run through the nav screen. I want to know if we can get all this and at what cost.

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think lockpick has cracked the front camera yet.

correct

i just finished talking to nav-tv and have a bit of good news. the new units are all in one. there is no seperate module necessary for the front camera. if you already purchased the allsync for the 2012 trucks, you can send them back and they will retrofit it for the front camera. i do not know if there is a fee for this yet, as i am still waiting on pricing. the retail price for the 13s are $600 and for the 12s is $550. so minus the 25% they were offering you would make the 13s at $450 and the 12s at $413. the problem is that in order to get that discount they wanted you to purchase a minimum of 20 units. as it stands right now, i can offer the same discount, but with no minimum order necessary. i might be able to get it down a little bit more once i get final pricing, but to be honest, it probably wont be much since they are pretty much discounting at dealer cost.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmm interested. How involved is the install. Is this something that can be done in the driveway with basic tools? Any programming or anything? I spoke with lenny a while back and told me programming was necessary to be done by a authorized shop.....not sure if it was bs or not...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

DezRaceSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think lockpick has cracked the front camera yet.

When I talked to the costal tech/ lockpick guys last week they are not attempting to crack into the front camera. You can buy a separate camera and harness from them to have the front camera unlock. Also for the 13's they are saying that they are still in a R&D phase and their lockpick won't be out for another 2 to 6 months. Again this is about costal tech's- lockpick. Not Nav TV.

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
nick, you can do the install yourself. going over the info, there is no programming necessary. i will post a link later (on my pc) of the instructions.

update..... i can do the 25% off for individual units which will include shipping. i will create a new thread with a list of people who want them and are ready to purchase. there is even more savings to be had if there are enough people buying.