n July 2022, it was announced that Fox Racing would be acquired by Vista Outdoor for $540 million. [6]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmp123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In July 2022, it was announced that Fox Racing would be acquired by Vista Outdoor for $540 million. [6]

They cut the suspension area down to nothing and no R&D

They are focusing on their clothing line now lol

i bought a set of 3.0 recently and nothing but issues, they told me there was a 'bad batch'

would not even help me with a rebuild kit

OP
OP
T

tmp123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
T

tmp123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm. The article specifically states that Fox Racing (the one acquired) is separate from Fox Factory (produces the shocks). If Fox Factory stands on its own, how does this merger impact the quality of Fox Factory shocks?
both are bought out and the current management will stay till the company is gutted . typical sellout. merryl lynch recommendation is a strong sell. they are done

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
both are bought out and the current management will stay till the company is gutted . typical sellout. merryl lynch recommendation is a strong sell. they are done
Your articles do not say that. Nowhere does it say that. Just let it go. Fox Racing is part of Vista. Fox Factory is still separate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter