GEN 2 My Gen2 at Raptor X

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

Gen2Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great pics. Is it just me or does the front end sit a little low compared to some of the others I've seen?
Front end is a little lower, I have a lot more weight in it. Winch, ADD front bumper, 40"/40" light bars and a much larger intercooler. Will be doing long travel suspension, fenders and 37" tires very soon though so this is temporary

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

I was there and was impressed by the gen 2's performance. They seemed to to glide on the course vs the stock gen 1. Look forward to seeing what mods @Gen2Raptor has planned before TRR!
Thanks!! Some of us went hard! I know I did. Had to test this thing...

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Gen2Raptor Was there any carnage or damage done to the vehicle? I'm sure you need some time to look the vehicle over but getting a good feel for weak points before people go to these Raptor runs is awesome. Kudos to you sir and putting the Gen2 through its paces!

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How much mud ended up in the intercooler? You said your IC is a larger aftermarket unit, so I assume it's higher up than the stocker?

OP
OP
G

Gen2Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much mud ended up in the intercooler? You said your IC is a larger aftermarket unit, so I assume it's higher up than the stocker?
I would have been screwed with the factory location with how much mud packed up in my lower bumper. My new ADD Intercooler is located behind the Ford logo in my grille and is much larger than stock. The new position is far superior for offroad

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

OP, looks like you had a lot of fun! Thanks for posting.
Welcome! It was a blast!