My Ford dealer has Raptors in stock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT Raptor 14

Reaction score
5x 2014 SCREWS
I went to my Ford dealer today to turn on remote start I added and saw these sticker on all was 55k thought some of you might like to know .
When I bought mine they really did a great job , only dealer I've dealt with where I had a great experience

Watson Quality Ford
601-956-70005a4uqedy.jpg
6130 I-55 N
Jackson , MS
My saleswoman was great her name is Natalie Schenck
601-400-1368

They've got 3- black , 1- grey , 1- white
Hope this helps someone

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Just found one more black SCREW in another spot on the lot , that makes 6

Last edited:

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Out here in NV the Ford Dealer in Carson City has two new Screws (dark red, black) and one used (13, white). Supposed to be getting one more in black. They have a mark up, but will talk, they wont go below MSRP.
So...if your desperate....(at this point I think your stuck).
Ask for Rick Stevensen 775 882-5353 Tell him Bob sent ya, might get you past the mark up.

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVT Raptor - glad you had a good experience there. When I ordered my 2014 SE Supercab I called them. They told me it was a privilege to own a Raptor and would not order me one. I then called a small rural Ford dealership and they placed the order that day and charged me $1000.00 over invoice and didn't even have to ask them for that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk