MultiFunction Informational Display

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was wondering what most of you keep as your default display on the Informational Display screen? I have been keeping the mileage display on mine, but was wondering if there is something more useful. While off-road, I use the off-road display, but the gauge mode seems to be lacking, only info there for me is transmission temp.

Thanks,

A

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sucks the only info in gauge mode is the trans temp, when the OBDII Aeroforce gauges show all kinds of info. No reason the OEM display couldn't do the same.

I always keep mine on instant mileage. Helps encourage me to keep my foot out of it LOL. And I pretty much never look at my fuel gauge, I always just fill up when I hit ~100 miles to empty.

Few times that I have been offroad I'll use that screen.

When I trailer I use the trailer screen. Do NOT want to watch the MPG while towing LOL, and the trailer screen shows the trailer odometer, the trailer brake output level, etc. And it's a nice reminder I have a trailer hooked up, because sometimes it's easy to forget with how nice the Raptor tows. When I don't notice that green instant MPG bar in front of me, it's a quick reminder there's a trailer out back.

OP
OP
DesaRaptor

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Reptar. Are there any 3rd party apps that can be installed that give you more information? I would really like to see some performance gauges at least.

A

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sucks the only info in gauge mode is the trans temp, when the OBDII Aeroforce gauges show all kinds of info. No reason the OEM display couldn't do the same.

I always keep mine on instant mileage. Helps encourage me to keep my foot out of it LOL. And I pretty much never look at my fuel gauge, I always just fill up when I hit ~100 miles to empty.

I do the exact same thing. I noticed that I went from an avg of 13.1 mpg to 14.7 by displaying the instant mileage screen as opposed to the blank screen. Weird I know, but it seems to work.