MSRP Raptor Available Now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not Thoroughbred but they do usually have some. Marked up usually

OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's a 2023 under MSRP for anyone looking... Heated steering wheel on this one. Located in Kansas City

I suppose one could put their own wheels on. Good on ya for posting...made somebody’s day.

OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah no dealer or salesman wants their info known to a group of hundreds of ppl all rich enough to buy ford Raptors :jester:
I don't think that's the issue. The issue is now their personal cell phone number is on a public forum, and it's there forever, long after the truck he's trying to sell is gone. It seems like a bad idea to put any personal information on this website or the internet in general. Look how many AI bots are joining FRF almost daily, who knows why the bots are here or what they're trying to obtain. This isn't exactly a secure, private community.

If the salesman doesn't mind, I post the phone number (which I have done as well). If they don't want their number blasted, I respect that and don't post the number. Either way, if someone is interested they get the contact info they need. :jester: