Modified Interior with Fresh Paint and Graphics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPYC-2X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just can't leave well enough alone. Couldn't stand all the off-colored silver and chrome in my cab, so I made a few changes. May not suit everyone's taste, but I love it. The last pic is of the matching wallpaper for MyFordTouch.

Side note - the shifter has since been covered in satin black, as well. Speaker grills are likely to be next.

Attachments

• _MG_6911.jpg
    _MG_6911.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 229
  • _MG_6917.jpg
    _MG_6917.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 255
  • _MG_6925.jpg
    _MG_6925.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 226
  • _MG_6927.jpg
    _MG_6927.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 181
  • Raptor Wallpaper.jpg
    Raptor Wallpaper.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 378

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All the black looks way better than the OEM silver. Black is what color I planned on doing mine in. The kryptic looks sick but too busy for my taste.

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
did you do this yourself or have it done? if you did it, how hard is it to get all that trim off? i have been considering doing the same thing myself.

OP
OP
SPYC-2X

SPYC-2X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did you do this yourself or have it done? if you did it, how hard is it to get all that trim off? i have been considering doing the same thing myself.

Removing the panels is not all that difficult, but it can be time consuming. As a matter of fact, I found a couple of threads here on FRF that detail the process (a quick search should get you there pretty quick). Just take your time and be sure to invest in a good set of plastic trim removal tools so you don't cause any unnecessary damage.

OP
OP
SPYC-2X

SPYC-2X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I love Kryptek camo. I had my shotgun dipped in highlander.

Truck came out great, love the look!

Thanks, IR! Looks fantastic in person and it was just enough to make the point without going overboard. I almost went with the lighter Yeti color, but the Raid really tied the interior and exterior together.

All the best!

OP
OP
SPYC-2X

SPYC-2X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did you remove the door panel inserts?

They're held in with what I can only describe as the plastic equivalent of rivets. We separated them from the door trim panel very gently using a plastic trim removal tool. They all pushed right back in when the job was done (kinda like Legos), but I threw in few pieces of exterior grade, double sided 3M tape just to be certain they wouldn't go anywhere.

89RAPTOR

Reaction score
They're held in with what I can only describe as the plastic equivalent of rivets. We separated them from the door trim panel very gently using a plastic trim removal tool. They all pushed right back in when the job was done (kinda like Legos), but I threw in few pieces of exterior grade, double sided 3M tape just to be certain they wouldn't go anywhere.

Thanks much appreciated I've looked everywhere on the Internet about removing them and have found nothing by the way interior looking sharp in your truck