Minimum Post Requirement for Selling on FRF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TurboTim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess I'll be posting a bunch next couple days. I like this rule, but I mainly just read this forum. Well, here is to number 36 lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TurboTim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Becoming a supporting member will save you the work of 50 posts and everyone else frustration
I think most of my posts have actually contributed to this forum. I'm not going to be a supporting member. Obviously posting "50" was not contributing in any way, but maybe this one will.

I usually use this forum to lurk and gain knowledge in any way possible. I have a full raptor suspension available for sale and would like to list it here. If my posts just started in the past couple days I would understand. But 35 of the 50 were from past months. Please allow me access so I don't have to have these conversations and flood the forum with useless posts. Besides, someone or multiple people will benefit from these parts. Could be used at snoball. Thanks

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think most of my posts have actually contributed to this forum. I'm not going to be a supporting member. Obviously posting "50" was not contributing in any way, but maybe this one will.

I usually use this forum to lurk and gain knowledge in any way possible. I have a full raptor suspension available for sale and would like to list it here. If my posts just started in the past couple days I would understand. But 35 of the 50 were from past months. Please allow me access so I don't have to have these conversations and flood the forum with useless posts. Besides, someone or multiple people will benefit from these parts. Could be used at snoball. Thanks

Look at you, 51 posts now, arent you hot shit :mwah1:

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I did not mean it in a negative way was just letting you know about the option. Also did not look at where you were on the way to 50 but not you have made it.

TurboTim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not mean it in a negative way was just letting you know about the option. Also did not look at where you were on the way to 50 but not you have made it.
Cool thanks man