Mickey Thompson Sidebiter II wheels (5)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Holy shit I can't believe these things are still around after the other few price drops. If I was closer to you I'd grab them for a spare set at that price.

OP
OP
ZBoater

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's a shame. They are very nice wheels. I wish I could keep them. But I just moved to a condo and space is at a premium. So they've gotta go one way or another.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's a shame. They are very nice wheels. I wish I could keep them. But I just moved to a condo and space is at a premium. So they've gotta go one way or another.

Maybe change the price in the first post. Some people are too lazy to read through a whole thread. That's the only reason I can think of that someone hasn't snatched these up at $250 yet.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you keep dropping the price they will be in the pay it forward thread soon, geez. Come on @RDFTS buy em you know you want them

D

Deleted member 12951

If they aren't good for off roading, not sure I want them. I would get these and sell my factory beadlocks. Then get the ICON UCA. Zboater hasn't answered that question nor provided info

OP
OP
ZBoater

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If they aren't good for off roading, not sure I want them. I would get these and sell my factory beadlocks. Then get the ICON UCA. Zboater hasn't answered that question nor provided info

Sorry, just logged in. Not sure if they are good for off roading or not. I certainly didn't buy them for that.