MFT not compatible with iOS 7.0.2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Champ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine seems to read my text when ever it wants too, lol. Also sometimes my music works through the speakers of the truck and sometimes it doesn't?? it just plays it through my I phone. I thought this new update from Ford was suppose to fix the issues specifically with the I phone. I have yet to get the update for MFT.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've had no problems with the new iPhone 5 or newest updates. I just picked up my Raptor new last Friday.

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea unfortunately mine worked solid for about a month after I took posession of the truck and then it just faded.

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

I dont mean to be negative Major. ha. just saying prepare yourself...

Other than the text message thing which I find completely annoying and the fact that the marketed for a mobile hotspot using your phones data not working, I have no complaints about MFT.

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
love it. The guy did a great job. Its really only 15% on the fronts and the brow on the windshield, I think it is 45% everywhere else that was already tinted (backs, rear windows, sunroof). Here is where I went: San Diego Tint - La Mesa - La Mesa, CA, the name of the guy who runs it escapes me but he was great and talked me into what I got. Originally I had heard that all you want is ceramic cause it reflects heat best which is the primary reason I was getting it. Ceramic however apparently doesnt come in hardly any tinted condition (definitely not 15%) so that was out of the question. I thought all he did for 400 I thought was a very fair price. I wish I couldve afforded the 1000 3m stuff but hey, you win some you lose some. Anymore questions hit me up man.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

I wanted the tint to match all around and that is why some was 15% and the rest was 45%

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea he told me mine was half ceramic as there wasnt a "true" ceramic with that much tint. Was he still lying to me? he showed me his ceramic examples and I want to say none were about 40%. Sorry I dont remember the exact brand he put on but either way in my black truck the installatino was great, no issues, and the truck is significantly cooler.