March 21 - Offroad Poker Run - Nevada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dragon, you can count on it! As soon as I get my truck back from Corey...

Yep, that would be it...the first part. But, I was getting a little bored around here and thought I'd see what was going on in the Raptor world.

So, what's up with you?
not a whole lot. trying to stay busy. it would be awesome if you can join up on another run we have planned

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A question that came up on a few forums was meet up time and start. Meet up 8:20-8:30am to air down, pass out packets, apply decals. Full details will be sent via email to those who register.

Deadline to sign up is March 17. This is to allow time to make the decals.

Two more numbers claimed

11.png
613.png

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can I sign up at the event?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone can. Will be a bit of a HOOF to get to the start if you are in SoCal. There is a Super 8 motel in Carson City that is close to the start and clean if you want to make the long drive up Friday.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can I sign up at the event?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone can. Will be a bit of a HOOF to get to the start if you are in SoCal. There is a Super 8 motel in Carson City that is close to the start and clean if you want to make the long drive up Friday.

Stoner is a baller, he's got North and South Cali covered...:everything: