March 2011 FRF Raptor of the Month Contest - Clean Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like swoop is going to be the one to beat!! Lookin good man!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, since cleaning a Raptor to that level is so incredibly time consuming and February is a short month, I've been doing some thinking.....

We wouldn't normally do this, but due to the work/time ratio involved in getting good photos together for this contest, we're willing to extend the submission timeframe a bit, but it will come at the expense of the subsequent voting timeframe.

If you guys would like, I'll extend the submission deadline from 12:00AM on 3/1/2011 to 12:00AM on 3/7/2011. This means much more time to submit, but less time to vote. We'll still have about 9 full days of voting under this altered scenario (and the normal timeframe for April's contest will not be altered).

I will let The People decide which way we go. The next 9 people to respond with a "YES" or a "NO" will be the voting body, majority wins. Answer YES of you want the deadline extended, answer NO if you want the deadline left as is. If somehow we don't get a majority vote, then things will stay as they are.

Let's hear what the fine people of FRF think we should do:

OP
OP
B

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's 3 YES votes and 0 NO votes thus far.

Hey Scotty, just FYI Brothaman, we'll need you to choose 1 of those 2 as your official submission. I'm assuming you want the top one with the new shoes, but it's your call. Let us know man.

Status
Not open for further replies.