M&R NVE light kit installation effort

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

Just wanted to show you guys how easy it is to install our NEW NightVisionElite kit.

Aside from having 20w of mad power from each LED (120w total for the kit) it only takes 4 nuts to install this bad boy. You can spend more time battling wiring for the RAPTORS AUX switches.

Combine that with an awesome looking shroud that is painted to match the factory bumper and you have a NVE KIT.

IMG_20150806_100912_zpsnomzqysh.jpg

imagejpeg_0trc_zpso8qdlk8y.jpg

CCMDoc

Reaction score
Ordered a set from Mike at M&R.
Very nice dealings, built up and delivered what I requested within a week.
Amber fog innermost, white spot middle and white fog outermost position.
White spot to uplifter 1, both Amber spot and white fog to uplifter 2.

Most difficult part of install - you got it - connecting uplifter to pass through wires.

Here are some pictures:

image.jpg4_zpsh0d4cc4u.jpg
image.jpg1_zpsatrv59io.jpg
image.jpg2_zpsez360iya.jpg
image.jpg5_zps1fxqhpum.jpg
image.jpg3_zpsuw5w2dye.jpg
image.jpg8_zpsuuocbspd.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Here are some photos of the light patterns:

White Spots
image.jpg15_zpspusa7a81.jpg
image.jpg11_zpsrecdqwia.jpg

White Floods + Amber Spots
image.jpg16_zpse0nviveo.jpg
image.jpg13_zpsxb932hcx.jpg

All
image.jpg18_zps2rnz0pcl.jpg
image.jpg12_zpsjasb51pk.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Overall very happy with easy install and light intensity.
If I had one thought, it would be if there were a way for the outside floods to have a wider spread but otherwise very happy.

Thanks Mikhail and M&R.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
And just wanted to put it out there that pictures don't do these light output pictures justice. They light up a lot more than what the pictures show on camera.

CCMDoc

Reaction score
And just wanted to put it out there that pictures don't do these light output pictures justice. They light up a lot more than what the pictures show on camera.

Definitely true - actually pretty impressive.
Could easily do without the headlights using the combo as installed but with "all-on" really quite good.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys

To celebrate 4th of July, M&R is offering these kits for one day only price of $650

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey quick question, where did you end up running the wires through the firewall? I'm rather new to the wiring game and am self-teaching [emoji51]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Hey quick question, where did you end up running the wires through the firewall? I'm rather new to the wiring game and am self-teaching

Wires are already ran through the firewall by Ford for Aux 1 - 4. You just have to connect them under the glove box. Look at your supplement owners manual and there are plenty of threads about it to review

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wires are already ran through the firewall by Ford for Aux 1 - 4. You just have to connect them under the glove box. Look at your supplement owners manual and there are plenty of threads about it to review

Yes I found one shortly after posting here. Thanks though! My bad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk