M&R needs your help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone selling front bumper in southern california? We want one to make some lighting goodies for you guys. Can also trade for lights :)

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PLEASE tell me you are going to make some fog lights that ACTUALLY FIT THE HOLES!!!

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha were thinking of creating a mold for our fog light kits and would be an option for new kits and also sold separately for customers who already have them. Thinking of a price ballpark of $150-$200

I think I speak for a lot of Raptor owners when I say this:

If the cost/time is going to be put into designing a custom mold for the fog light kits, please design a new bracket (or modify the existing mounting/bracket) so the lights do not stick out of the bumper.

I would like to see a side profile where the lights are at the very least flush with the bumper, but preferably recessed back a bit inside the holes.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think I speak for a lot of Raptor owners when I say this:

If the cost/time is going to be put into designing a custom mold for the fog light kits, please design a new bracket (or modify the existing mounting/bracket) so the lights do not stick out of the bumper.

I would like to see a side profile where the lights are at the very least flush with the bumper, but preferably recessed back a bit inside the holes.

IMG_0922.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc