Loose at high speeds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ruey220

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep. The lane control can feel floaty.
is lane control off even though you just have the alert on without aid? I turned mine off because I also have this similar issue of feeling floaty and not tight. I have fox 3.0 factory race coils in front and 3.0 shocks in rear tightened up the settings and still didn't solve it. it also only happens occasionally so i am wondering what it is. Funny thing is sometimes it makes me feel like i'm about to lose the rear end or understeer since it feels very unpredictable.

based on what others have suggested it definitely seems to be a tire issue, running these offroad tires maybe don't make a good combo package with the truck and they are made for a heavier load perhaps?

Cropdoc

Reaction score
My 2018 crew was pretty loosey at high speeds. My 2023 37" is a whole lot better... IMO the front suspension was too light for those big heavy tires.

BBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck was feeling loose at speed too. New ball joints in UCAs eliminated that. It tracks like its on rails again now.