Looking to buy Gen 3 stock springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

utahraptor801

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll have a set of rear springs available in a few weeks. I’m waiting on the SDi top hats to arrive for the front. I’m adding geisers to the rear. If you haven’t found any by then, I’d be happy to sell you mine.

roger7254

Reaction score
I’ll have a set of rear springs available in a few weeks. I’m waiting on the SDi top hats to arrive for the front. I’m adding geisers to the rear. If you haven’t found any by then, I’d be happy to sell you mine.
I'm waiting on SDI top hats too, for rear i'm adding eibach 1.5. Hopefully one more week for top hats.

utahraptor801

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting on SDI top hats too, for rear i'm adding eibach 1.5. Hopefully one more week for top hats.
I initially was going to run the Eibachs but I keep a decked drawer system in the truck fully time. The drawers usually have stuff in them. Total weight is around 300-350lbs. The Geisers are rated for an additional 700lbs. Hopefully it’s not saggy at all.