Looking for a your favorite Dog Hammock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tech

Reaction score
I have a 4Knines for our 2 goldens which works very well.
I got this 4Knines too, for 2 Geat Danes. It’s held up very well since I purchased it in 2021. I wish it had door panels similar to the Meadowlark, because I haven’t found large enough door panels for the truck doors that work well using the window slot holders, and I really don’t want to stick velcro to the door. I vacuum it and throw it in the washing machine every once in a while and between that and the dogs it’s held up well.
4Knines Floor Hammock® for Crew Cab Trucks https://a.co/d/4JBC7O5

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got this 4Knines too, for 2 Geat Danes. It’s held up very well since I purchased it in 2021. I wish it had door panels similar to the Meadowlark, because I haven’t found large enough door panels for the truck doors that work well using the window slot holders, and I really don’t want to stick velcro to the door. I vacuum it and throw it in the washing machine every once in a while and between that and the dogs it’s held up well.
4Knines Floor Hammock® for Crew Cab Trucks https://a.co/d/4JBC7O5
Esp love the vented/mess area for the AC. Hope it holds up to the Corsos.

ziggy2022

Reaction score
I used:

and:

One of my requirements was it work well with both seats up for extra floor space. I have two Corsos (120lbs/145lbs).
The actual hammock looks great, but those door protectors tape to the door? Oh that's a no. Ruffland makes crates designed for the back area of the truck with the seats flipped up. Then they don't have run of the truck if you stop somewhere. Mine would climb all over the place.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The actual hammock looks great, but those door protectors tape to the door? Oh that's a no. Ruffland makes crates designed for the back area of the truck with the seats flipped up. Then they don't have run of the truck if you stop somewhere. Mine would climb all over the place.
Sold my Rufflands... doors have plastic tabs that slip in under the window trim. I don't leave Corsos unattended in vehicles.