GEN 2 Line-X Advice and Quotes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks to me like Ford puts down some kind of tough mat and sprays over it... I don’t think it’s just layered bed liner.

Maybe someone can chime in. Looking at mine it looks like there is something glued down with spray liner over it.

QUOTE=xBryanHoodsx;1209780]I’m sure it’s not line x brand but fords spray in liner on the raptor is very nice[/QUOTE]

PhilZx6

Reaction score
I’m sure it’s not line x brand but fords spray in liner on the raptor is very nice

I have the factory spray in liner on my 2015 Platinum and the only reason I didn't go with the spray in when I ordered my raptor is the coverage on the tailgate is horrible. Not sure why ford wouldn't spray one of the most vulnerable areas.
20171021_073332_zpsncqotvr5.jpg

20171021_073328_zps9dhml2lz.jpg

Last edited:

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One should keep in mind that the ford bedliner is only covered by Ford's limited warranty and line-x has a lifetime warranty. That alone is reason enough to pass on the factory spray. Also keep in mind that few to no dealers are equipped with bed spray equipment so even if they receive a warranty job on one there most likely going to sub the work out anyway

BudTX

Reaction score
$535 for Line-X in my AO.

Look at a factory sprayed truck and compare it to Line-X. You will see why many of us chose the latter.