lights next to front licence plate.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

outdoorsmen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since I have to leave my front plate on I was thinking of putting light on each side. Does anyone have recommendations? Pics r good too.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I ran a 20" and flipped the plate up using the stock bracket, upside down. I had to drill two holes through the plate, and the bracket, that bolted to the stock holes on the bumper. Easy fix, only cost me 2 nuts and bolts. In my opinion this is the way to go. Way better than two of the 4" lights.

Turf Tamer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ran a 20" and flipped the plate up using the stock bracket, upside down. I had to drill two holes through the plate, and the bracket, that bolted to the stock holes on the bumper. Easy fix, only cost me 2 nuts and bolts. In my opinion this is the way to go. Way better than two of the 4" lights.

I 100% agree, just finished installing my 20" and D2's today and I think I like it better than the stock location. Thanks for the inspiration. :waytogo:

9f2b883f.jpg

9ff75727.jpg

5e9b0877.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc