Lights in grille?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gcmj45acp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You mean something like this
Not a Raptor, but you get the idea

Hella makes a grille like that but, it's only for the 04-08 trucks. Seems like the 09 and later trucks have at least a half dozen different grille/hood combinations that make it far less cost effective to make such a thing. The Raptor hood and grille are unique but, it represents less than 3% of total production so they may not see a big enough market. That said, a grille like that is exactly what I'd like to have on my truck if I were going to go the replacement grille route.

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

I'd like to see that photo shopped.
Try these..

This looks like they are just mocked up with tape and a human hand for the shot but, I like the concept. What lights are these?

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
6.2 said:
yes, like those pics, but instead of just 2 lights, fill the whole thing, 4 or 5 lights across depending on how big they are. kinda removing the need for a bumper with a light bar kinda idea

ill see what i can photoshop

I dunno how wide the grill opening is, but what about 4-5 rigid bars stacked on top of each other?

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

Last edited:

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Integrating a full width LED into the grille would be pretty cool, but not sure that the grille bracing would be strong enough for that.