Lights!!! Fs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ok so i have two sets of lights for sale. i have a set of amber spot dually's that i have just laying around the garage and nothing to put them on. asking $175.00 shipped OBO

i have another set of 6" HIDs for sale ones a flood and ones a spot. these are brand new and i only turned them on to test them. i bought them to go on my RPG raceline bumper but the tabs welded to the top of the bar are too close together for a 6" light so im stuck having to get a 4" light. they're both a 55w HID with clear rock guards on them. asking $350.00 shipped OBO

OP
OP
pat'sRAPTOR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
haha thanks but no thanks wilson.. i kinda need some lights for the front. and well since these won't fit gotta sell them and get some money back to buy the right size

OP
OP
pat'sRAPTOR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
im not sure about what brand they are i bought them from a buddy back in cali and he sells them on amazon and eBay. and the set that i bought came with a spot and a flood and i was going to buy two sets cause i have 4 tabs to fill so it was gonna work out to be 2 spots 2 floods the spots would be on the middle tabs an the floods would be on the outer and i held off on buying the second set to see if they would fit asd well they're too wide to sit next to each other on the tabs. they're built really well with xenon HID's in them 6000K color 55W ballast nice and bright!

Last edited: