LEX Mega Bumper & Chase Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look at this ! Last week we were flaming each other and now we are almost BFF's wait Ihavegas just liked my post!! I love FRF

OP
OP
B

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thought I'd post a link to the tool set I run with the rack. It's a great value for what you get and it has pretty much everything you could possible need. Plus if you loose a tool on the trial your not out a lot of cash.

Professional Mechanic's Tool Set - 301 Piece

Watch the video on the page to see what's included.

that is a clean looking truck top to bottom.

Thank you sir.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shit happens. But the like was really for the fact you said you wanted to get rid of your ADD bumper. Lol

Thanks ****! Lol. But true dat on the ADD.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

Thought I'd post a link to the tool set I run with the rack. It's a great value for what you get and it has pretty much everything you could possible need. Plus if you loose a tool on the trial your not out a lot of cash.

Professional Mechanic's Tool Set - 301 Piece

Watch the video on the page to see what's included.

Thank you sir.

I bought the same kit at Home Depot , they had it branded as "Tuffy" same kit. Great set for the $$$

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Hopefully pictures of the setup on your truck soon? I'm glad you got a good price on it. Nice.