Levelling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the ICON kit. Do you need an alignment after 1.5" perch?
That depends. Alignment specs are a range. Changing the suspension will alter the alignment. Depending on where it was prior to the change, it may or may not still be in an acceptable range. I set my ICON at 1.75 and did need an alignment, but it was only slightly out of spec. I did the lifetime alignment at a local shop I use and for $100 they will align it 3 times a year for as long as I own the truck. Well worth it if you plan to take the truck off road. If you push it hard off road, the alignment can get knocked out pretty easy.

moreda55

Reaction score
I did the1.5 RPG collars.. I hear they are no longer sold but you can get a few other companies have the same thing.. I think CJ and Camburg ar a couple.

I did the RPG because they matched the Fox Blue.

tmd11111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would you want the rear sagging so low? That looks absolutely terrible.

A few years ago when I lived in Arizona that’s all you saw. Jacked up 4x4’s with the ass sagging. Looked stupid as ****.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did the1.5 RPG collars.. I hear they are no longer sold but you can get a few other companies have the same thing.. I think CJ and Camburg ar a couple.

I did the RPG because they matched the Fox Blue.

RPG is still offering these. They're out right now, but will be back in stock early next year. We've got one set left of the 1.5" collars in stock now. Also have two adjustable collars in stock. All ready to ship in time for the holidays!

Link --->>> FORDRAPTORLIGHTS