Let the games begin!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
shit man your goin all out, should look pretty insane when it's all done
can't wait for pics of it finished

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
agreed on the different twist comment.

....Plus if all these white Dezert Raptors look the same, all these guys with the "other" paint colors won't be able to keep whom they're jealous of straight! ;)

Those FiberwerX would look pretty ill. Have you tried calling/emailing the company to get the scoop on Raptor availability?

Haven't contacted them yet. I'll be slowing down on the add-ons for a little while now. At least until Jake Y does something that will need to be out done. AII is on the right track below with the bedcage idea!

At least your not having the same shop build your truck.

I have been saying for months that a 1 piece on the Raptor would make the truck 1000x's nicer. Not that there is anything wrong with the front clip on it now, I just like my trucks to stand out.

Funny that you bring up the 1 piece, I read somewhere that Jake Y. is putting a Long Travel kit and 1 piece on the truck...Maybe you should get with him and talk to Fiberwerx about building the clip if the clip they offer wont work

I put a Fiberwerx 1 piece on my Sport Trac and it makes it MUCH easier to work on and IMO improves the look of my truck.

If you want to be one step ahead of everyone else with a Raptor, get the deaver's with some 18" Bi-pass's and build a bed cage. Your truck will EASILY out preform every Raptor in the dirt once it's dialed in. And everyone would be in awwww of you
7-7-10085.jpg

Man, Jake Y will have the most pimprish raptor by a long shot with the one piece clip and long travel kit.

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our boy Harley layin down some gold flaked dolla-bill signs on the fender flares.... Inspired by Mrs. Macoroni and Cheese and son!

flarpaint.jpg

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I have been saying for months that a 1 piece on the Raptor would make the truck 1000x's nicer. Not that there is anything wrong with the front clip on it now, I just like my trucks to stand out.

If you want to be one step ahead of everyone else with a Raptor, get the deaver's with some 18" Bi-pass's and build a bed cage.

It would be cool if someone made a one piece front clip or bigger fenders that would still incorporate the SVT bezel that clips into the sides of the stock fenders.

Do you think the bolt in Deavers they got out for the Raptor could be reused when going to a bed cage and longer shocks? Or would you need to buy different springs? I asked SDHQ on the Z awhile ago and they never answered (maybe they forgot or didn't see it...). I would hate to throw down 1300 bucks for springs then have to buy new ones when I went to bed cage it. I'd rather just save up the money and bed cage it from the beginning if thats the case.

Our boy Harley layin down some gold flaked dolla-bill signs on the fender flares.... Inspired by Mrs. Macoroni and Cheese and son!

You lucky dog!

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SAAAHHHHWWEEEEETT Twizzle.........can't wait to see the finished product. HYAU!!!

FSM

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Damn Rap, this is going to look good! Can't wait to see what this will look like. I have seen a black raptor with painted flares, I soon will see a white one ;)

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad we have similar tastes man! its lookin sweet, congrats!

And yeah if anyone is ever going to talk to a company about fiberglass, please let me know, id love to get in on it! definitely going to happen at some point.

If you want to be one step ahead of everyone else with a Raptor, get the deaver's with some 18" Bi-pass's and build a bed cage. Your truck will EASILY out preform every Raptor in the dirt once it's dialed in. And everyone would be in awwww of you

Shh AII! haha, unfortunately it'll be a few months before i can do anything else big.

Raptizzle, your raptor will be lookin epic, make sure to post updated build pics.

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a little tastey taste... I'll post some better pics once it's out of the shop and gets the spit shine treatment.

Rapwhiteflare.jpg

rapwhiteflare2.jpg

Bohica

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No shit man that looks super clean!! Wow! how much was it for the paint match, if you dont mind me asking?