LED License Plate Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So you never buy anything from Amazon ever? You always buy local? If I were buying something big like a light bar where I actually had some questions I would have bought from him. But that's not what happened. He didn't start this thread or provide me with any info. That's not a knock on him as I didn't ask, but I don't see how I owe him anything. But the thread got me looking at his website so maybe it'll work out for a future purchase.

Thanks for checking out the site! If there's ever anything I can help with or get some questions answered for you, please don't hesitate to reach out.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I buy from Amazon all the time. As to buying local, your analogy makes no sense.

But I would gladly pay the dollar or so more it might cost to support someone who spends his time HELPING forum members and answering questions for free.

If that couple bucks makes a difference to you then by all means stay at Amazon.

But there are dozens of people who spend time helping forum members and answer questions for free. Are you giving all of them dollars too? If so you may want to check out the donation links at raptorfinder.com. I hear that guy spent all this time helping forum members and answering questions for free and can't even afford to buy from forum vendors and has to resort to buying from Amazon.:ROFLJest:

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
But there are dozens of people who spend time helping forum members and answer questions for free. Are you giving all of them dollars too? :ROFLJest:

My bad. Didn't realize they were selling a product to make a living. Please send me links to their websites and I will purchase their products also if I have a choice.

To borrow a line from our old friend Jake...

#idiot

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My bad. Didn't realize they were selling a product to make a living. Please send me links to their websites and I will purchase their products also if I have a choice.

To borrow a line from our old friend Jake...

#idiot

I guess I am an idiot because I still don't see that you've made a case for why it's bad to purchase off Amazon. You say I should buy from Nick because he takes his time to help members and thus that should be rewarded with a purchase. But lots of people help members. Darin and Kansan were the one who helped me in this thread. But because Nick has the website he gets the reward?

But I made a website too. It's called raptorfinder.com. I've also answered questions. Did I receive your patronage and your indignation when other people don't choose to patronize my site? If I had 1 cent for every unique visit I could have paid for a Raptor at this point. I just find your moral outrage to be nonsense.

And for the record I don't care if anyone donates to my site. I put it out there to help people so I could hopefully help pay back the community in a small way. I donated almost all of the proceeds back to FRF to hopefully help some more. And since Nick seems like a pretty standup guy I'll buy LED license plate lights from him and have them shipped to the next person who PM's me.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Df4801, you gonna do that too? I am not asking because I need a set, I already got a bunch from Amazon.