LED bar needed on 2013?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
blockdoc

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a 13 also and I put a Stealth with 40", 2 sets of D2s, a 30" behind the grill and hood mounts on before the SnoBall. Stock lights are awesome but, the others were necessary too. Only thing I noticed is I might put brighter hood lights on. My 4500 HID's don't help any more than headlights.

That sounds like what I had planned.

What do you think you'd use for a hood mount light now?

Have any pics of your truck?

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure what to put on there instead yet. Maybe some LED lights or bigger HIDs. Really don't want bigger HIDs though. Best front picture I have on the phone.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359076237657.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359076237657.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 55

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have 35W HID Vision X 4500

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Have you thought about getting the same light in 50W? Also which beam do you have, spot, euro, or flood? And finally what's actually the problem with them? Not bright enough, light not where you need it, or something else?

Sorry for all the questions, just curious what the problem is. I'd like to help you solve it and if I add more light, that was gonna be my combo, Outlaw Claw's with 50W Vision 4500's in spot beam.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No problem with the questions. I an learning as I go along, so all I can do is share my experiences. I have spots. No real problem other than the stock HID headlights shine just as far. No discernable difference with the hood mounted spots turned on. No increased reach with the light and no increase in brightness either.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2