Lead Foot Grey Haters ONLY!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KryptosXLayer2

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked at the lead foot today at the dealer, and it looked good. A salesman that I know came out and said you already have one. I said I had to see the lead foot in person, and he said its really the old lithium color. Ford just renamed it. He has a customer looking to trade is lithium f150 in for the raptor. I forgot ford had that color.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From the video comments:

Two people asked you the question on my mind too - why did your 2017 wind up being a buyback?

do a search on this forum, he has covered his issues with his 2017 thoroughly in another thread for months now.

titled cam phaser...

achenator

Reaction score
I looked at the lead foot today at the dealer, and it looked good. A salesman that I know came out and said you already have one. I said I had to see the lead foot in person, and he said its really the old lithium color. Ford just renamed it. He has a customer looking to trade is lithium f150 in for the raptor. I forgot ford had that color.

not the same. LF is a tad bit lighter. Here is a vid of both trucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDgzBxuE3vQ

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He said they were side by side and there was no difference. In the video, there is a difference. I only saw a few lithium grey's in person. I was thinking he could be right or wrong. He was wrong,lol.

achenator

Reaction score
He said they were side by side and there was no difference. In the video, there is a difference. I only saw a few lithium grey's in person. I was thinking he could be right or wrong. He was wrong,lol.

Yeah I think the lithium is a bit darker. In low light it almost looks black. In 2016 I really wanted a lithium fully loaded Lariat. I ultimately chose a blue jeans platinum because lithium was a bit too dark and I didn't think a 60k+ lariat would do as well on resale as a platinum. I liked avalanche but it was too light for me. When I saw leadfoot was to be offered in 18 I knew I would get one. I still haven't seen one in person but put my order in last week. I hope it's close to the Stealth Gray on my Focus RS, as I loved the color more than the car LOL.