LCA Prototyping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
When I think about these, I touch myself.... Oh oOh OoH

Thats a scary thought lol.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

Dual Shocks??

This first prototype arm was more for a steering and fitment type deal. Want to make sure we have all the geometry right and arm is doing what we expect. But I'm sure the production version will carry something pretty cool and offer a little bit of that unique SVC twist on things.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jarrett, you didn't know this, but when I was at your shop I saw the arms sitting perfectly built like you just finished a puzzle. Not welded yet. So I wanted to take a feel. They fell into pieces. So I hope I put it back together right. HAHA!!!!

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jarrett, you didn't know this, but when I was at your shop I saw the arms sitting perfectly built like you just finished a puzzle. Not welded yet. So I wanted to take a feel. They fell into pieces. So I hope I put it back together right. HAHA!!!!

:perkinswhatever:

JayneCobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You too..... lol... JK

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ha ha...So your the one that is making JV pull his hair out.