KMC Enduro Beadlocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
steel bolt into aluminum.... can easily strip out. Doesn't take much.

For sure, but we could tell that the wheels were drilled too large for the size tapped.

And i totally agree that I may have received the one bad set, and that kmc may have just had an off day. I still think these are one of the coolest looking wheels out there. That's why I'm not bashing them or anyone else, I'm just stating facts and sharing my experience.

Steele16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I put my stock BFGs on the beads were thin enough that they worked fine, but my MT/Rs were a serious pain. When these tires are worn out I will probably go with Methods. Helicoiling 130+ bolt holes is not worth it imo.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I put my stock BFGs on the beads were thin enough that they worked fine, but my MT/Rs were a serious pain. When these tires are worn out I will probably go with Methods. Helicoiling 130+ bolt holes is not worth it imo.

Fo sho... They did offer to send me helicoils I forgot to mention, but like I said, faith in these wheels (meaning ones sent to me) was lost. Only being able to torque between 10-15 ft/lbs of the 20-24ft/lbs spec'ed kind of killed it for me