Killer deal on Light Cannons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So here's the deal guys. If you are tempted to buy them off Amazon, I will match their price, but plus shipping costs. Probably around $15. Saves you 25% but you also get the peace of mind knowing you bought from an authorized vendor. I hate having to do this but if this is what it's coming down to then it is what it is.

I will never advertise under MAP but until they get pulled from Amazon I'll match it.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So here's the deal guys. If you are tempted to buy them off Amazon, I will match their price, but plus shipping costs. Probably around $15. Saves you 25% but you also get the peace of mind knowing you bought from an authorized vendor. I hate having to do this but if this is what it's coming down to then it is what it is.

I will never advertise under MAP but until they get pulled from Amazon I'll match it.

The only difference is yours are real lol

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score

And this is exactly why I support the vendors here. There hasn't been one vendor that I have talked to that hasn't adjusted their price over the phone to make a sale. It's funny I just ordered hood mount brackets and a bunch of light covers from you on Saturday if I would have known this I would have bought these lights also. Lol.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
And this is exactly why I support the vendors here. There hasn't been one vendor that I have talked to that hasn't adjusted their price over the phone to make a sale. It's funny I just ordered hood mount brackets and a bunch of light covers from you on Saturday if I would have known this I would have bought these lights also. Lol.

He can add to the order and ship some out to you...

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Hahaha, that's hilarious. All those shipped the other day by the way, let me know if you have any questions about the install!

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He can add to the order and ship some out to you...

I actually bought a pair of D2's from nsdq3 for pretty cheap or I would be all over these.
Hahaha, that's hilarious. All those shipped the other day by the way, let me know if you have any questions about the install!

Awesome I'm hoping to get them installed this weekend since I have a ton of stuff that I've bought piling up in the garage and haven't had the time to install. There is nothing worse than looking at stuff on shelf that you really want to see on your truck. Lol. I've had headers, new exhaust, and a Whipple SC sitting on a self for a couple of months. It's killing me not having the time. I'll definitely call you for lights for my white truck as soon as I finally decide what bumper I want to go with. I'm leaning toward SVC right now with a second light loop.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Well shit, anyone know how many 4.5" cannons can fit in the mouth of the @svc baja V1?

Hhmmmm

ab3813a208adff12cac8c75ef2925548.jpg

d6bfcbecde675d54c8205975897e3133.jpg

Last edited:

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I appreciate the explanation, and understand why a brand will impose these rules as a way to inflate their brand but I still think it's ****** to impose MAP on vendors.

I also disagree with your idea of fair market being that everyone has to advertise the same... Free implies you can do what you want and a free market would allow anyone to advertise a product at any price.

Anyways, don't want to derail the thread, just my $0.02. Thanks again.

Yes it's a free market, AND Vision X is free to set the the rules of how they want their products sold. Vendors enter a contract if they want to sell their product. If they don't want to sell their product and abide by the rules vision x wants their products sold at than they don't have to sell them. Everyone has a choice and is free to do as they wish but that goes for everyone. Vision X is by no means a monopoly so requiring everyone to advertise the same MAP is well within their rights and is in no way an infringement of the free market. It's a risk they take, but it's their decision.

BTW, it also looks like you can buy them directly from Amazon for $360. Looks like Vision X has a problem with Amazon directly as well.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well shit, anyone know how many 4.5" cannons can fit in the mouth of the @svc baja V1?

Hhmmmm

ab3813a208adff12cac8c75ef2925548.jpg

d6bfcbecde675d54c8205975897e3133.jpg

I think 5 would fit. It's a 30" opening, and figuring each cannon is roughly 5", 5x5=25 with 1" in between you should fit 5 just fine

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Just confirmed, it is 5