Keys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Check this photo out. Should I be receiving 3 keys for my new raptor? It showed up at the dealer this weekend and should be picking it up in the next few days.

3F04B990-BF4F-4EB5-8BB7-BA7C4773B093.png

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You only get one key with the new trucks? So i guess most get a spare cut. Would really suck if the battery went dead and you didn't have the key with you, what are most guys doing in this scenario?

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes- 2 FOBs with keys, 1 wallet key. Whats the point of this wallet key? What do you use it for?

I just leave my key FOB in the truck and lock/unlock with the keypad and app.
I know a guy that did that on a regular F150. He stopped doing it after the truck was stolen. Thieves were likely just going to go through the console, but since the whole thing was easy to take, they took it all.

Vrrooom

Reaction score
I know a guy that did that on a regular F150. He stopped doing it after the truck was stolen. Thieves were likely just going to go through the console, but since the whole thing was easy to take, they took it all.
Thanks for sharing. I guess I should start taking the keys with me.