Just for fun: What kind of MPG are you getting?

What's your MPG

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leadfoot37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Babied it on a road trip and hit 20, but once I found the knob that actually gets it into sport mode instead of just the steering wheel buttons, that **** fell REAL quick haha.
Hey hey, wait... what knob? The one on lower right? I stopped screwin with the steering wheel buttons because it didn't seem to change anything

Crool88

Reaction score
Spent about 4 hours going between baja mode and sport mode in 4H while hitting some desert roads this weekend. Averaged 10.5 mpg. Filled back up and had an estimated 398 miles to empty. The truck performed great. So much fun to drive.

adamj2121

Reaction score
I am getting 15 mpg on both highway and in town driving. 37 package and I like the sound of the Baja exhaust, so I definitely haven't been light on the throttle.

JAWSRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will be driving the Kia Stinger GT a bit more. It also requires premium but it gets almost 30 mpg if I go easy…
was pleasantly surprised by the power behind those Kia Stinger GT's. Drove one for a whole weekend and really enjoyed the car.

My raptor is averaging 14.8mpg mixed highway/city.

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know, I know, we didn't purchase the Raptor for MPG. But I'm wondering what everyone is averaging. I'm getting about 13 mpg with mixed city/highway driving and I don't have a heavy foot. Everything is stock and I've also been contemplating on getting a tonneau cover but the mpg increase is probably negligible.
That's just crazy, I get that with my 6.2L Gen1. I assumed my 2022 (if it ever materializes), would be getting at least 18 :(
And, I am a leadfoot bigtime!