Just double checking.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Vet

Reaction score
Finally will be able to get the paperwork done for my new '20 race red Screw tomorrow. It's about time. I guess many states are starting to loosen the chain a little bit. From what I've seen on the internet, I can expect about 1/8" of added length once I pick it up and drive it. My question is, does it happen all at once or does it take a few weeks? :cool:
Make sure you take pictures of before and after...I don't want to see them but somebody YOU know might...

ArcticRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That true about the border crossing , but I heard that Dunleavy is going up the state for limited business this weekend and ramp businesses back up .
I’m flying back up on the 2nd week of May so hopefully that will hold true and the 14 day quarantine get relaxed. I’ve driven that route once from Los Angeles , once from Seattle and have driven back on the Cassier a few years back .
It’s just a beautiful part of the country,
that sometimes you forgot about .

Agreed, it is an awesome drive and I considered doing it since I was wanting to pick up a new enclosed trailer and tow it up when I got the new truck. May is my favorite time for the drive as well since you usually see a ton of wildlife then. The 'Rona cases are flattening out here pretty well, just 5-6 a day statewide. We haven't had any new cases in Fairbanks in 10 days. Hope the worst of this is behind us, because we are gonna start feeling the impact of these oil prices real soon.