Just Brought Home my 177k-mile 2014 Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cole1234321

Reaction score
This past weekend, I went on a bit of a road trip to bring this 2014 Raptor back home! It is a one-owner truck with 177k miles, and it seems like it has been taken care of.

raptor1.jpg

I have already swapped the Sync 2 unit with Sync 3, and I have a set of BFG A/T K02s that are going on this week. I plan on rebuilding the Fox shocks myself at some point soon, and I will be gradually working through the basic maintenance items.

I previously owned a 2012 F150 5.0 crew cab, long box, and I am already impressed by how much more capable the Raptor feels. If people know of any fun trails in Iowa, please let me know!

Also, this is what the 4-hour journey back home looked like:

raptor2 - Copy.jpg

Anyway, I'm looking forward to becoming part of the Raptor community!

StangGT5

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I was looking for Gen 1s people tried to tell me they felt unsafe towing. Less than a month after I bought mine, I towed a 4700lb race jeep on a 20ft dual axle car trailer like it wasn't even there. Congrats on the buy and using the truck as a truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter