June 15-16 Western Michigan Area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bored next weekend? Want to offroad with a group of Raptors in western/Northern Michigan?

Send me a PM for more information. Only a limited # of trucks can attend.

Must have:
Dune Flag and Mount
MI ORV
Tow strap
Aux lighting
Radio
Tent/sleeping arangments
All of your own food and drinks

Cost? Free aside from the camping fee of $17/night at the campground

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dam,ill be at M I S next weekend.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If your semi-local to make it, its really a great set of trails. The silver lake dunes are then the cherry on top

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure how many miles off road it is. But its from where we stayed last time to Kalkaska all off road. I would guess 150-225 miles. Plus the dunes

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Quick question, since I hadn't ordered a ORV permit yet and there isn't time to wait for them to mail it, can these be purchased somewhere close to the starting point? I guess the same question would apply to the park pass. I know last summer I bought the park pass at a park gate. Not sure how you guys were getting in the park. Sounds rather stupid once I typed this out but, we would be getting in pretty late Friday night and most places that I would think I could purchase these would be closed. Wouldn't want to be the guy who showed up and didn't have something as simple as the proper sticker/permits.
MI state websites were somewhat helpful trying to answer this myself. Just couldn't find exactly where and when I could purchase these near Luther.
Thanks for the help.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Quick question, since I hadn't ordered a ORV permit yet and there isn't time to wait for them to mail it, can these be purchased somewhere close to the starting point? I guess the same question would apply to the park pass. I know last summer I bought the park pass at a park gate. Not sure how you guys were getting in the park. Sounds rather stupid once I typed this out but, we would be getting in pretty late Friday night and most places that I would think I could purchase these would be closed. Wouldn't want to be the guy who showed up and didn't have something as simple as the proper sticker/permits.
MI state websites were somewhat helpful trying to answer this myself. Just couldn't find exactly where and when I could purchase these near Luther.
Thanks for the help.

Any meijers sells them in Michigan.