ive yet to see a scab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
havent seen a '13 scab on fords dealer inventory of ordered raptors, on any of the dealerships ive searched. all been screws. anybody know a dealership thats ordered one for dealer stock? id like to know theyre actually building them since thats what i ordered :hmm:

Swagger4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are building scabs, but dealers keep screws in stock cause the Raptor screw moves more scab. Scab tend to be more of customer orders, then when you see them on the lot ppl most likely backed out of the deal.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Screws are selling! If your a dealer, would you order a scab? From what I heard, scabs are special order only from '12 ^, unless dealer specifies.

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

Reaction score
I bought my 12 SCAB last month and it was dealer stock. Seems quite hard to find one on the lot here in the southeast.

Travis_2308

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen any confirmed build dates (or VINS) for scabs either. My dealer just informed me that 2 screws were pulled but no scabs yet

OP
OP
FreightTerrain

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Screws are selling! If your a dealer, would you order a scab? From what I heard, scabs are special order only from '12 ^, unless dealer specifies.

SCABS are faster!!

yup. makes sense if yur the dealer. the more pricey the vehicle with more options the more holdback loot they stand to make. thats why the ordered screws ive seen are loaded to the gills

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My scab fits with about 2 foot+ left. If I had an screw, I would have to back the truck into my garage to make fit, To let the bed fall past my curb stop. My banshee is loaded in the bed now with the bed extender extended, no probs besides me having to back it in.

SCABS are faster!!