Its Like Driving A Tank From Your Recliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

50 Deep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I tell everyone that comes up and asks what it rides like. Pretty cool truck, and I definitely like the improvements over my Gen2.
The Antimatter is a surprising favorite. Im not sure how long I will keep this big girl, but it damn sure is fun to tool around in. Going to test some wheels out on it and see what happens next.
Cheers!

F150 Raptor Antimatter-01.jpgF150 Raptor Antimatter-06.jpgF150 Raptor Antimatter-10.jpgF150 Raptor Antimatter-08.jpg

Dav1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive heard people say the baja suspension damper mode is the most firm setting, which would make sense , and i also hear people say that baja is the softest with the most sway. I dont know who to believe. Im guessing normal mode is the best ride on the street. Btw i dont have one yet, so i have no experince. Do you think normal mode would be fine on rough unmaintained roads , or do you think it would bottom out in potholes, from being set too soft?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
This is what I tell everyone that comes up and asks what it rides like. Pretty cool truck, and I definitely like the improvements over my Gen2.
The Antimatter is a surprising favorite. Im not sure how long I will keep this big girl, but it damn sure is fun to tool around in. Going to test some wheels out on it and see what happens next.
Cheers!

View attachment 363060View attachment 363061View attachment 363062View attachment 363063
200.gif

There’s tire shine still present on the sidewalls.
You don’t wear dress shoes to the beach. Well... you shouldn’t. ;-)

get some dust and dirt on this truck !

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 363072

well he could be like @John M and detail his truck every 20 miles on an offroad trip.

looks to be one of the 10,000 dry lake beds in nevada

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive heard people say the baja suspension damper mode is the most firm setting, which would make sense , and i also hear people say that baja is the softest with the most sway. I dont know who to believe. Im guessing normal mode is the best ride on the street. Btw i dont have one yet, so i have no experince. Do you think normal mode would be fine on rough unmaintained roads , or do you think it would bottom out in potholes, from being set too soft?
I haven’t gotten it off road yet. Baja would make sense to be softer to absorb bumps. It’s actually a comfy ride. My tank comment is more about its size
View attachment 363072

Yes sir!
I’d bet @Hotrod-Realtor would give the seal of approval for these photos! Lol Nice shots.
I hope he does!
well he could be like @John M and detail his truck every 20 miles on an offroad trip.

looks to be one of the 10,000 dry lake beds in nevada
Usually every 19 minutes. Keen eye for the location. I
Proper photos right there!!
Seal of approval obtained!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven’t gotten it off road yet. Baja would make sense to be softer to absorb bumps. It’s actually a comfy ride. My tank comment is more about its size

Yes sir!

I hope he does!

Usually every 19 minutes. Keen eye for the location. I

Seal of approval obtained!
i spend a lot of time in nevada