It's Here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gambill

Reaction score
Is that a Lamborghini Gallardo & Porshe in the background....if so.....I hate you and Congrats.

:hail:

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the props guys... I really appreciate it. I love this truck. Here are some pictures I took today..

SW

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

You sir have a sweet setup, bad ass truck and badass cars!

- Hector

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

streetking

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that a Lamborghini Gallardo & Porshe in the background....if so.....I hate you and Congrats.

:hail:

Thanks, yes, the Lambo is a Superleggera UGR twin-turbo, below it is a twin-turbo Scuderia and GT3 RS..

How many ponies that Porsche is cranking out?

450+ it's light and quick..

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, yes, the Lambo is a Superleggera UGR twin-turbo, below it is a twin-turbo Scuderia and GT3 RS..

You sir have an awesome collection an UGR superleggera would be amazing, also love the GT3RS and every other vehicle you own.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score

:hail: you the man. i could only dream of riding is those cars let alone own them. the Lambo and GT3 are on the list of dream cars. well at least i check the Raptor off the list.

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have a Ferarri Scuderia??? Have you seen the Top gear episode where he test drove the scuderia??

Ferrari 430 Scuderia [TG] - YouTube My all time favorite episode!! Its 7 minutes long, and kinda boring at first the last 2 mintues are pure awesome!!

You sir......are my hero!! :hail::hail::hail:

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks awesome! Can't wait to see it after you color match the bumpers/flares. I think the all paint look is killer on these trucks!