Intermittent humming/vibration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stalian999

Reaction score
Been getting some intermittent humming on the road/highway usually over 40 mph. Brought it in to Ford and they said it sounds like a wheel hub and they replaced it. The truck is still making the noise. I even feel the feedback in the pedal. I was able to capture the sound on video below. Any thoughts?

* The sound on video is faint over phone speaker but via truck speakers or something with some bass, it’s more pronounced.

Attachments

• IMG_4147-compressed.mov
    5.7 MB
Last edited:

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Been getting some intermittent humming on the road/highway usually over 40 mph. Brought it in to Ford and they said it sounds like a wheel hub and they replaced it. The truck is still making the noise. I even feel the feedback in the pedal. I was able to capture the sound on video below. Any thoughts?

* The sound on video is faint over phone speaker but via truck speakers or something with some bass, it’s more pronounced.
It's your front tires wearing. Rotate them or replace if they have over 30k miles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter