Interior pics - carbon fiber package vs no carbon fiber

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

btizzle

Reaction score
Anyone care to post decent pics of the interior? Cb pkg vs standard 801a pkg without cb

curious to see what material is used in place of the carbon fiber..

brijen

Reaction score
Anyone care to post decent pics of the interior? Cb pkg vs standard 801a pkg without cb

curious to see what material is used in place of the carbon fiber..
Ben hardy has two reviews of raptors on YouTube with good looks at the interior. One has it (white) and one doesnt (LF).

OP
OP
B

btizzle

Reaction score
You might get lucky like myself and others. My truck came with the carbon fiber package but I didn’t order it nor did I pay for it!
I hope so...

I ordered a 37 pkg which didn't need the CB pkg, but then found out my dealer only had 1 37 allotment, so I forgot I needed to add carbon fiber once they removed the 37..

not the end of the world, the brushed metal looks clean.

Fella33

Reaction score
I’ve been looking at the window sticker for a few Raptors coming to my dealership (Canada) ahead of mine. One sticker shows carbon fiber package and says “no charge”. I’m really hoping this is an error because I really do not want the carbon fiber.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The normal finish is nice enough that some new owners think that they have the CF package!!