Installing my venom bumper.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am installing my venom bumper tomorrow. Any tips or hints to make the process go easier.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just be patient remember that all truck frames are not exactly the same... So be patient and have shims available...

toadman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not too bad of a job ironside. I put my stealth fighter on wednesday. took about three and a half hours to install the bumper, winch, lights, and do the wiring.
Just don't forget the two bolts under the hood release handle.
Birdman has a youtube video that shows how to remove the stock bumper. check it out. Wicked Performance Urban Assault Installation Video - YouTube

OP
OP
ironside

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am installing my venom bumper tomorrow. Any tips or hints to make the process go easier.

I'm about to pull the trigger on one of these. I need a measurment of what this adds to the front of the truck without the hoop for the lights.
Good luck with the install!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Thanks I will watch that before I go do it

After watching Bird's video I think the stock bumper took me maybe 10 minutes tops to get off and some of that was fishing for the right sockets in my took kit.

OP
OP
ironside

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm about to pull the trigger on one of these. I need a measurment of what this adds to the front of the truck without the hoop for the lights.
Good luck with the install!

I can see what I can do for you about some measurements. But maybe add could answer better for you.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
After watching Bird's video I think the stock bumper took me maybe 10 minutes tops to get off and some of that was fishing for the right sockets in my took kit.

Atta boy!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
ironside

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for all the tips got it installed yesterday for pics check out my build thread

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?t=15268