Installed RPG Offroad Collar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brodee42

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RPG 1.5" collars installed up front with RPG 1" drop shackles installed out back.

I took measurements from the ground to the lip of the fender flare on both the front and back. The front was 41 1/4" and the rear came in just shy of 41 1/2.

The quality of both parts is outstanding and the overall fit and finish looks great. IMO RPG did a great job. Special thanks to the crew at SDHQ for being easy to work with and more importantly always delivering top notch work.

Great looking truck!

PuNk1nPo0p

Reaction score
OK I am confused. What combination front / rear gets Screw level?

I think the "level" dilemma is pretty subjective and depends on your eyes and how you want your truck to sit.

Some of the trucks on here with just the 1.5" collars look great and to the owner they look level. For me personally my truck with just the 1.5" collars upfront still looked higher in the rear. After adding the 1" drop shackles in the rear it looked more balanced and level to me, but I'm sure to some it will look lower in the rear.

You could go for the SVC adjustable collar up front and adjust the front until its sits how you like. The only reason I went the shackle route was purely to keep the center of gravity lower and minimize the angle on the 4WD axles up front.

Good luck man.

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the rpg collars yesterday in a couple hours using macpherson strut compressors from harbor freight. I did it while on the truck. It was a little tricky but not that bad. I'm far from being a mechanic. Im satisfied with how the truck looks and handles after the install. My truck is level within 1/16". Likely because of the weight from my tonneau cover and rack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Mjparsons

Reaction score
Installed them on Monday easy install and make the truck look great. Didn't notice a difference in ride at all. The gen 2's already ride and handle Amazing on road

4ce7833c9ffc7860e66d9b59cf35e42d.jpg

1b7601cdac5b126572e46cd7638bc951.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been searching high and low for a pic of a white raptor with the Icon Alpha's!!! I just ordered these for my raptor. Even more stoked now because they look amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sent you a PM MajorAR.. I dont see a price or a website to order thru on this thread, but I am interested.