Im stumped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GOTSVT?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried the search function, no help. Just picked up a new 2023 (raptor number 6)
Im trying to understand how to turn on all the rigid lights in the front bumper. They are OEM. Upfitter switch turns on 1 pair, and can't figure out how to get the other pair to come on.
AM i missing something? Nothing in the owners manual either.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Upfitter switch #1 turns on one set.And pushing the headlight switch turns on the other ones. I’ll let you figure out which is which, I had to go to YouTube to find out when we got our Gen 3.
The digital owners manual is BS

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I tried the search function, no help. Just picked up a new 2023 (raptor number 6)
Im trying to understand how to turn on all the rigid lights in the front bumper. They are OEM. Upfitter switch turns on 1 pair, and can't figure out how to get the other pair to come on.
AM i missing something? Nothing in the owners manual either.

Press your fog light button. It's your headlight switch that rotates... just press IN when the headlights are on. Turns the fogs on (first pair of Rigid Fogs).

Second pair is controlled from Aux 1

khildebr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree the owners manual isn’t the best. The “Quick Guide“ does cover this though as part of item 3 in the instrument panel portion. My dealer walked me through this and some other things when I took delivery and suggested that I read the quick guide rather than the owners manual as they said that the manual “isn’t very friendly.”
IMG_0473.jpeg